March 11, 2014
Laser Reduction Labiaplasty
Designer Laser Vaginoplasty
Designer Laser Vaginoplasty® (DLV®) is the aesthetic surgical enhancement of the vulvar structures, labia minora, labia majora, mons pubis, perineum, introitus, hymen, (see figure). DLV® has provided creative treatment solutions for patients from all 50 states and 30 countries. This has provided us with a vast experience and creative expertise to aesthetically design procedures in line with the specifications and desires of the patient.
Although our experience and techniques provide us the ability to design most anything that one can desire, our most common DLV® procedures are as follows:
- Laser Reduction Labiaplasty can sculpture the elongated or unequal labial minora (small inner lips) according to ones specification. Most women tell us that they do not want the small inner lips to project beyond the large outer lips. Many women bring us Playboy and say that they want to look like this. With laser reduction labiaplasty, we can accomplish the desires of the woman. Our labiaplasty techniques can also reconstruct conditions that are due to the aging process, childbirth trauma, or injury.
- Laser Perineoplasty can rejuvenate the relaxed or aging perineum. It can also enhance the sagging labia majora (large outer lips) and labia minora. Overall, the procedure can provide a youthful and aesthetically appealing vulva.
- Augmentation Labiaplasty can provide aesthetically enhanced and youthful labia majora by autologous fat transplant (removal of the patients fat via liposculpturing and transplanting it into the labia majora).
- Vulvar Lipoplasty can remove unwanted fat of the mons pubis and upper parts of the labia majora. Liposculpturing can alleviate the unsightly fatty bulges of this area and produce an aesthetically pleasing contour.
- Hymenoplasty (reconstruction of the hymen) can repair the hymen as if nothing ever occurred. The Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation Institute® is sensitive to the needs of women from all cultures that embrace these particular issues because of cultural, social, or religious reasons.
- Combination of DLV® with LVR can be performed in combination with other minimally-invasive GYN surgeries such as robotic-assisted hysterectomy, endometrial ablation, tubal ligation, and myomectomy.
- Combination of DLV® with LVR can be performed in combination with most cosmetic surgical procedures. The most popular of these are liposculpturing, breast implants, breast reduction, tummy tuck, nose surgery, and eyelid surgery.